Bacon Brownie Lollies
|1||cup||mini chocolate chips|
|1 (200 g)||pack||PUREFOODS CLASSIC HONEYCURED BACON, chopped and crispy fried|
|1 (500 g)||box||MAGNOLIA FUDGE BROWNIE MIX|
|1||pc||MAGNOLIA BROWN EGG|
|1/4 cup + 1||tbsp||MAGNOLIA NUTRI -OIL PALM OLEIN|
|colored paper straws or wooden skewers|
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a 9” x 9” square baking pan with baking paper. Set aside.
- Combine brownie mix, egg, water and oil in a bowl. Mix well. Pour into prepared pan then bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle half of chocolate chips on top of brownies then continue baking for another 5 minutes. Let cool completely then slice brownies into 2” x 2” pieces. Arrange on a rack.
- Melt remaining chocolate chips in a microwave or over a double boiler. Drizzle over brownies. Immediately sprinkle bacon over brownies before the chocolate sets. Let bacon pieces stick to the melted chocolate. Let set completely.
- Skewer each brownie piece with wooden skewers or colored paper straws. Serve.
Makes 16 pieces.