Cheesy Corned beef Quesadilla
|1 (210 g)||can||PUREFOODS CORNED BEEF|
|6||pc||store-bought flour tortillas|
|1 (185 g)||bar||MAGNOLIA QUICKMELT CHEESE, grated|
- In a sauté pan, heat oil in medium heat and sauté onions and corned beef. Set aside.
- Prepare tortilla in a plate. Put 2-3 tablespoon of corned beef into the middle of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with some cheese. Cover with another tortilla.
- Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas.
- Heat a non-stick pan and pan-grill tortillas until light brown. Cut into quarters before serving.