Chicken Salad Buns
|2||pc||MAGNOLIA CHICKEN STATION BREAST FILLETS , each cut in half|
|4||pc||hamburger buns or small slider breads|
|store bought mixed greens or any greens available|
|3||tbsp||MAGNOLIA NUTRI-OIL PALM OLEIN|
|3||tbsp||MAGNOLIA REAL MAYONNAISE|
|3||tbsp||store-bought orange marmalade|
|1/2||tsp||iodized fine salt|
- In a bowl, mix mayo and orange marmalade. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix marinade ingredients. Add chicken and massage. Marinate and chill for at least 15-30 minutes.
- In a large frying pan. Heat oil and pan-fry* chicken until golden brown. Drain chicken on paper towels
- Arrange hamburger buns on a plate and top cooked chicken.
- Add mixed greens on top and drizzle with dressing. Repeat with the rest of the hamburger buns and serve hot.
*You can also grill the chicken for a healthier version.
Makes 4-5 servings.