Coffee Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
|1-1/2||cups||MAGNOLIA ALL PURPOSE FLOUR|
|5||pc||MAGNOLIA BROWN EGGS, separate egg whites and yolks|
|2||tbsp||MAGNOLIA PUREFRESH NATURAL COW'S MILK|
|2||tbsp||SAN MIG COFFEE 100% PREMIUM INSTANT COFFEE|
|1/2||tsp||cream of tartar|
|PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING:|
|1||cup||creamy peanut butter|
- Sift together flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Cream butter until light. Add sugar and mix well. Add egg yolks one piece at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add flour mixture alternately with milk. Continue mixing just until well blended. Add coffee. Mix well and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine cream of tartar and egg whites. Mix until frothy. Gradually add sugar while continually whisking until stiff peaks are formed. Gently fold in egg white mixture into the 1st batter.
- Scoop into lined cupcake molds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until done. Let cool.
- Cream Butter!licious until light and fluffy. Add peanut butter and mix well. Add powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
- Frost top of cupcakes.