Easy Carrot Cake by Chef Heny Sison
|2||cups||MAGNOLIA ALL PURPOSE FLOUR|
|1/2||tsp||iodized fine salt|
|4||pc||MAGNOLIA BROWN EGGS|
|1 (225 g)||pack||MAGNOLIA CREAM CHEESE, softened|
|1/4||cup||MAGNOLIA GOLD BUTTER UNSALTED, softened|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line a 9” x 3” round pan. Set aside.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt 3 times. Set aside.
3. Beat sugar, oil and eggs in a large bowl on low speed for about 30 seconds or until blended.
4. Add dry ingredients. Beat on low speed for 1 minute. Stir in carrots.
5. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until done. Cool completely for 1 hour.
6. Frost top and sides of cake with cream cheese frosting. Chill until ready to serve.
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
1. Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioner’s sugar. Transfer to a bowl then cover and chill.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.