Meatballs and Pasta Soup
Want something different? Then try this Meatballs and Macaroni Soup. Enjoy this healthy option and feel no guilt afterwards.
|1/4||kg||MONTEREY GROUND BEEF|
|1/4||kg||MONTEREY GROUND PORK|
|2||pc||MAGNOLIA BROWN EGGS|
|1||tsp||iodized fine salt|
|1/2||cup||diced MAGNOLIA CREAM CHEESE|
|1/2||tsp||ground caraway seeds|
|3/4||cup||diced red bell peppers|
|1-1/2||cups||ripe tomatoes, blanched, peeled, seeded and chopped|
|1||pc||lemon, juice squeezed, reserve peel|
|1||tbsp||MAGNOLIA ALL PURPOSE FLOUR|
|iodized fine salt and pepper to taste|
|*Beef stock: Make by dissolving beef cubes or by boiling beef bones|
- Combine ingredients for meatballs except cream cheese. Form into 1 inch balls and stuff each meatball with cream cheese. Chill and set aside.
- In a stock pan, heat oil and sauté garlic, caraway seeds and bell peppers. Add potatoes and tomatoes and cook until potatoes are half cooked.
- Add tomato paste, lemon peel, paprika and flour. Stir very well.
- Add stock and bring to a boil. Add meatballs and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add macaroni and season with salt and pepper. Turn off heat and add lemon juice.