|1||cup||MAGNOLIA PUREFRESH NATURAL COW'S MILK, warmed|
|2||tbsp||MAGNOLIA GOLD BUTTER UNSALTED|
|2||tsp||iodized fine salt|
|3||cups||MAGNOLIA ALL PURPOSE FLOUR|
|1||pc||MAGNOLIA BROWN EGG, mixed with 1 tbsp water|
|3||pc||MONTEREY MONTE BURGER|
|1||cup||sliced button mushrooms|
|MAGNOLIA NUTRI-OIL PALM OLEIN, for deep-frying|
|sweet potatoes, sliced|
|salad greens for garnish|
|3||tbsp||MAGNOLIA CHEEZEE SQUEEZE CHEDDAR|
|*can be purchased from groceries|
- In a mixing bowl, using a dough hook attachment, combine milk, butter, brown sugar and yeast. Add salt and 2 cups of flour and mix for 3 minutes. Gradually add remaining flour to make a soft dough. Knead on a floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes. Place in a greased bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise for 1 hour or until double in size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Punch down the dough and form into balls, about 120 to 150 grams per ball.
- Combine water and baking soda in a pot. Bring to a boil. Drop dough ball and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from pot and drain well. Place on greased baking sheet. Brush with egg wash mixture and cut a cross on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes then reduce temperature to 350°F and bake for another 10-12 minutes until brown. Split in half when cool. Set aside.
- Cook burger patties in hot oil for 2 minutes each side. Transfer patties to a plate.
- In the same pan, sauté mushrooms for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Deep-fry sweet potatoes in hot oil for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise and Sriracha. Mix well and set aside.
- In every bun, layer salad greens, burger patty, mushrooms and cheese. Serve with sweet potato fries and Sriracha mayo on the side.
*can also manually mix
Makes 3 servings.