Queso De Bola Caramel Bars
|2||cups||MAGNOLIA ALL PURPOSE FLOUR|
|1-1/2||cups||MAGNOLIA GOLD BUTTER, softened|
|6||pc||MAGNOLIA BROWN EGGS, use egg yolks only|
|1/2||cup||grated MAGNOLIA QUESO DE BOLA|
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line rectangular pan with 1 piece baking paper 12“ x 16“ x 1“. Set aside.
- Sift flour and powdered milk 3 times. Set aside.
- Cream sugar and butter for 5 minutes at medium speed. Add egg yolks one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Add condensed milk. At low speed, add flour and powdered milk mixture.
- Fold in nuts and queso de bola.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown in color.
- Cool on wire rack. Cut into bars.