Rustic Chicken and Baby Potato Salad
A flavorful chicken and potato salad your family will surely love. Try this recipe now.
|8||pc||MAGNOLIA CHICKEN STATION BREAST FILLETS|
|1||tsp||iodized fine salt|
|2||cups||MAGNOLIA REAL MAYONNAISE|
|1||cup||pineapple tidbits, drained (reserve syrup)|
|iodized fine salt and pepper to taste|
|1/2||kg||baby potatoes, scrubbed, halved and boiled|
|1||pc||beet, peeled, boiled and cut into 1/4" cubes|
|2||pc||carrots, peeled, boiled and cut into 1/4" cubes|
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Line with foil a big pan with cover. Put tea leaves and rice on the foil. Place a grill rack a few inches above rice and tea mixture. Arrange chicken on grill then cover pan.
- Heat pan over medium heat until smoke forms and until chicken is cooked through. Slice chicken into cubes. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, pickle relish and about 1/4 cup of pineapple syrup. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine baby potatoes, celery, beet, carrots, pineapple and smoked chicken in a big salad bowl. Add mayonnaise and mix well. Chill before serving.