Sausage-French Toast Skewers
|2||tbsp||MAGNOLIA NUTRI-OIL PALM OLEIN|
|1||pc||PUREFOODS HUNGARIAN SAUSAGE, sliced into 1 inch pieces|
|3||pc||MAGNOLIA BROWN EGGS, beaten|
|6||tbsp||MAGNOLIA PUREFRESH NATURAL COW’S MILK|
|2||tbsp||DARI CRÈME MARGARINE CLASSIC|
|6||pc||whole wheat bread|
|ADDITIONAL MATERIALS NEEDED:|
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon powder and mix well. Set aside.
- Heat pan and add margarine. Dip bread in egg mixture and pan-fry each side until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a small pan, heat oil and pan-fry sausage until slightly brown. Set aside.
- Cut French toast into 2” x 2” squares and sausages into 1” pieces.
- Skewer French toast then sausage alternately. Continue until you have 3 pieces of each on a stick. Serve.
Makes 4-5 servings.