Southwest Hamdogger Sandwich
|2||pc||MONTEREY MONTE BURGER|
|2||slices||MAGNOLIA CREAM CHEESE|
|2||tbsp||MAGNOLIA NUTRI OIL|
|iodized fine salt and pepper to taste|
- Spread Glad® plastic wrap over clean chopping board or kitchen counter top. Place burger patty at center of plastic wrap. Insert cream cheese at the center and initially shape into a log, like a hotdog shape. Continue to shape until desired form and length has been achieved.
- Wrap and store in freezer.
- Combine slaw ingredients into a small bowl. Adjust seasonings and store in chiller for later use.
- Heat oil in pan over moderate-low flame. Pan-fry hamdogger, occasionally turning over on all sides.
- Place in buns, then top with slaw.
Makes 2 sandwiches.