|1||pc||small onion, peeled and sliced|
|1 - 2||cloves||garlic, peeled and minced|
|1||cup||chicken thigh fillets, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|1⁄2||kilo||broccoli, cut into florets, blanched|
|1⁄2||kilo||cauliflower, cut into florets, blanched|
|1⁄2||kilo||small red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips|
|1⁄2||pc||small bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips|
|1⁄4||pc||small cabbage, cut into 1-inch thick strips, blanched|
|1||pc||large carrot, peeled and sliced on a bias into 1/4-inch thick, blanched|
|1 - 1.5||teaspoon||corn starch|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
1. In a wok or wide skillet, heat Star Margarine over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook until softened. Add the shrimps and cook, stirring regularly, until color changes.
2. In a bowl, combine 2 cups of chicken stock and oyster sauce. Add to skillet and bring to a boil. Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Add blanched vegetables, stirring gently to combine, and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl, combine water and corn starch and stir until corn starch is dissolved.
5. Add the corn starch mixture to the pan, stirring gently. Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes until the vegetables are tender and crisp, and the sauce has thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.
To be updated on more Star Margarine recipes, please like our Facebook Page