Star Pancit Canton
|1⁄2||kilo||MONTEREY PORK CUTLETS, sliced thinly|
|1||pc||MAGNOLIA CHICKEN STATION BREAST FILLET, deboned and sliced thinly|
|1||cup||julienned green beans|
|3⁄4||cup||dried black or shiitake mushrooms (optional)|
|1⁄2||kilo||pancit canton (Chinese wheat noodles)|
|1⁄2||tsp||freshly ground black pepper|
|patis (Filipino fish sauce), to taste (optional)|
|4||stalks||green onions, sliced|
|calamansi, for garnish|
1. Heat Star Margarine over medium-high heat in wok or large skillet.
2. Saute onions and garlic until tender. Add pork, chicken and shrimp, and cook until browned. Add soy sauce, stirring to flavor. Add chicken broth and bring to boil. Add cabbage, green beans, carrots and mushrooms.
3. Cook until vegetables are tender, yet crisp, 5-8 minutes.
4. Add noodles, mixing gently to prevent them from breaking. Cook until liquid is absorbed and noodles are done, about 10 minutes.
5. Remove from heat. Season with black pepper and patis then garnish with green onions and calamansi wedges.
To be updated on more Star Margarine recipes, please like our Facebook Page